Monday, May 30, 2011

Art inspiration

Prophetic painting was birthed in me last summer in Taipei, June of 2010. It emerged through a process of inner healing and developed into a voice that connected people to heaven releasing life and destiny. That's what the prophetic relates to: an encouraging word, it comforts,exhorts and edifies.

Through my time at Bethel I have felt a greater anointing and freedom in creative expression that I've strongly seen in painting. This included simple crayon sketches, acrylics, silk painting, chalk and other forms. I have enjoyed the beauty of abstraction and increase in my gift in deciphering prophetic meanings.

The two paintings below were done in February of 2011.The first inspired(Atmospheres0 for Taiwan, the second (Imagination) for India. These are two of seven paintings that I painted this Spring. I feel these are blueprints and a starting point in my 'Dream Realms' production, There is a movement and a dance in them that I find fascinating, I'm excited to see this structed into impovisation and encounter time with the dancers, actors, singers, musicians, poets, writers, designers and other artists I work with, to see the secret of spirits in delight released.

No comments:

Post a Comment