Friday, November 11, 2011

The Change Swirl...

Part of life's journeys has moments of heartache where you let go of what you cannot carry with you. It is important to note every relationship and experience adds value either directly or by reflection. I had to release two dancers this week because they did not agree with my vision and way of achieving it. I believe in freedom, but not in compromise. So I had to make a decision, to let go of something we had begun to create together and start afresh. It hurts my heart, to have to give up on that expression of creative release...but sometimes when I paint too, I have phases of painting over, with a new colour and it enriches and add layers to the background. Infact sometimes the way the background is created is the most interesting part of all. So I believe in exploring, playing, searching, like a child, till I find the treasure chest and in the midst of it I have colours creating pictures all around. Yes, the process is what will paint the final picture and so I will not compromise on that...may the dances be finished in perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment