Monday, December 26, 2011

The Next Thing



Photograph by: How Chen

It's been an interesting month, sometimes less brings more and in the theatre less is more. I've found a defining sense of joy as pieces start to fit together. It feels like even though we are moving ahead slowly there is a gathering momentum and a deepening pathway. I see the image of walking into a mine, except it's a deep ravine that's formed, wider and deeper carving the walls of the rock faces on either side...the dimensions of change are more than one and that excites me. It's again the process that matters to me and the things which are gained in the journey. I will emerge on the new choreography for the last dance today, it's the trio piece. Last week I integrated a new dancer, it went well. Abstracts and music scores are almost ready, they just might need a bit of editing. Vision is unfolding beautifully. Above is one of the art cards I gifted to the dancers, a Christmas wish and an honouring message for great studio work. Encouragement fuels many things. It's turning point time, a new year a new leaf, the bells and chimes are ringing. Less than two months to the oral exam, we are faithfully moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment