Thursday, June 14, 2012

Deeper Dreams


'Deeper Dreams', Artist: Vanessa Mirza

I painted this last night, in moments of wondering. Our project has picked up pace as change sets things into motion. My choreography adviser/artistic director for this production leaves at the end of the year for a new assignment in the US. Re-positioning. I hope to do a second committee showing at the end of November and then a cozy studio performance during winter break early in February 2013. Somehow it feels perfect, even though it was so not my plan. It feels really right. Small bridges to big, we step into bigger things with clean neatly well done first steps. I'm glad for a momentum that has placed us in right alignment. Perhaps I speak in mysteries. It is my way. The abstract fascinates me. Deeper dreams to each of you. My solo is done and the trio rehearsals begin in July. Shielded and loved I journey on.

No comments:

Post a Comment