Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Staying in the game

There are crazy solutions for crazy situations, and I'm glad that creativity is not limited to just the studio, but being 'creatives' we get to do life that way. I'm pulling on the strengths I know people have to be the very best they can for a performance that really is only happening because of miracles occurring everyday. You learn to forgive and forget very quickly, when you are drawn forward by a higher prize...something that is so much bigger that you just can't quit and walk away. I am committed to doing this no matter what comes in the way of opposition. I am committed to seeing this through. 

Yesterday was a deep moment of decisions and choosing, a turning point...and I didn't know what would be the outcome. I'm so glad it was good, and everyone who was doubtful and questioning, decided to re-commit to this project-to find that special way, in which seemingly impossible things became possible. The path is lit especially bright, in golden light, a thin trail of fire...if you can see it, it's very clear, but you need to see, you need to know with the eyes of your heart there is a way to pursue....that there is something of value, at the end of the road.  It feels like my dancers grew up overnight, when they decided to be professional in their approach to working on this project and beat the tough schedules at school, to make time for rehearsing for this performance.

I am honored. Thank you...Thank you for running this race with me...we will make it to our journey's end and it will be beautiful...secret treasures and memories to cherish fill the way, and around the next bend you will have the most gorgeous view....

We're staying in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment