Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The bright side...

This project has been in quite the strange balance of having to overcome many challenges and wondering why something that on paper looks so simple, it's black and white, had so many shades of grey to see it realized...and so the other side, which I'm a little surprised to acknowledge is actually I love the challenges and I love to find the way out...this isn't to do only with choreography as you might know from my previous blog posts, it includes all the practical aspects and life situations that surround a creation and production process...It's exciting and so strange, truth be told I thrive on challenge...isn't that just crazy...I am just wired this way...So now I rejoice, I have the chance to face difficulties with the joy of an inquisitive mind searching for answers, doors are locked, but I'm pretty sure I can find a key to open them. It is bliss when you have the right perspective and flip problems to be opportunities for new creative adventures. I'm so excited as every day is one day nearer to seeing this on stage, alive. My dancer asked me, when is the premiere...yes, we will have a premiere and more shows after that... Till then, we journey further....filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment