Friday, October 5, 2012

Building...A Time for New Things

This week was another crux in my journey...I think if all of what has happened since I began working on this project in Taiwan last summer, was mapped into a dance, it would be quite the interesting landscape of structure and choreography. Smiles. The change pedal was pushed again.

The past weeks have been very difficult  for me and my dancers, because their busy schedules have actually made a huge impact on their time availability and ability to commit to this dance project whole-heartedly.

So here's where we make brave decisions and step out in faith. It feels like I'm walking on water.

I believe new dancers will be found, and with passion and energy will perform these dances they way they should be danced.

I think of buildings now...I have been dreaming of buildings...somehow without the right foundation you can't build things right. The core of your heart, your being, if not present, makes what you do what you create empty and for me at least that is meaningless.

So I will believe in miracles and for a new team to emerge even though the hour is late.

I am so glad I am still bursting with enthusiasm to keep doing this project...and I will...till we reach out journeys end. Smiles to your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment