Sunday, October 14, 2012

Creating with Kuang-Ying


This is a file photograph of my new music composer for this project, Kuang-Ying Chuang. Working with her is such a joy and I think we are both quite adventurous as artists. The happy connection with Kuang-Ying was made over the summer through a dear friend Chieh-Hua (Jeff) Hsieh, choreographer and artistic director of Anarchy Dance Theatre. We are halfway through our creative process for the group piece and I'm excited for the possibilities that the new cast of dancers will bring to the development of our work. This collaboration is truly a dream come true, and Kuang-Ying and I are dreaming of future projects and travels together. I love the friendships that are being built throughout this production journey. I'm so glad for the many people encounters and interactions. Somehow I feel nothing is by accident and there will be strings that tie and lead us to other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment